- Open Premiere Pro
- File menu-> Import
- Select the import XML file or Drag XML file into the media area.
Cut Clip & Sync
If you are synchronizing additional audio/video clips with your main footage make sure you choose the "Cut Clip & Sync" option in SwitchTake Timeline. This will cut your clip while leaving the clip timing/spacing in place so that you can synchronize with additional media.
- Import the SwitchTake timeline .XML file
- Add additional audio/video files to your timeline
- Select one of the SwitchTake cuts along with your additional media
- Right click and choose "Synchronize"
- Select "Audio" and Click "OK"
- After all your clips are synced, make cuts and remove those sections of the additional media clips.