- Open Davinci Resolve
- Right click in the Media Pool area and choose Timelines -> Import -> XML
- Select the XML Import File
Clip & Marker Colors
By default clips and markers will not be colored, so you need to run a quick script.
- Select the window menu
- Choose scripts -> SwitchTake-Color
Cut Clip & Sync
If you are synchronizing additional audio/video clips with your main footage make sure you choose the "Cut Clip & Sync" option in SwitchTake Timeline. This will cut your clip while leaving the clip timing/spacing in place so that you can synchronize with additional media.
- Import the SwitchTake timeline .XML file
- Add additional audio/video files to your timeline
- Select one of the SwitchTake cuts along with your additional media
- Right click and choose "Auto Align Clips"
- Select "Based on Waveform"
- After all your clips are synced, make cuts and remove those sections of the additional media clips.